2019 Scott Genius 900 Ultimate 29" Mountain Bike
The Genius 900 Ultimate 29" Mountain Bike might indeed be the ultimate Enduro bike; it's very hard to see where Scott could have improved the specification list as it is all very definitely premium product. SRAM’s XX1 groupset is matched with Shimano’s XTR hydraulic brakes to give absolutely top level shifting from the wide-ranging 1x drivetrain and fade-free stopping power thanks to the four-piston calipers. Syncros supply the carbon finishing kit and the burly 29” Revelstoke 1.0 CL wheelset, and no Enduro bike would be complete without a dropper seatpost, with the FOX Transfer ticking that box on the Genius 900 Ultimate.
The carbon frame can be used with 29” wheels up to 2.6” wide, or by simply switching the flip chip shock mount 27.5” wheels up to 2.8” can be swapped in, giving the bike extra versatility depending on the terrain. The FOX Live Valve electronic suspension system is connected to both the rear shock and the front fork and monitors information from the sensors a thousand times a second, adjusting the shocks independently according to the data. When riding the bike this simply means that the suspension is always in the correct setting for the terrain and riding style, whether that be a rocky downhill, a technical climb or a fire road.
- Scott Genius Carbon frame with 150mm travel with FOX Live Valve electronic suspension system
- FOX 34 Float Live Valve Factory Air Kashima fork with Live Valve electronic suspension system
- SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset
- Shimano XTR M9120 4-Piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Syncros Revelstoke 1.0 CL
- Compatible with 27.5" and 29" wheels
- FRAME: Scott Genius Carbon, IMP technology, HMX, 1x optimised, BB92, carbon SMC link, carbon swingarm, VLK Virtual 4 Link kinematic, 27.5" (2.6 & 2.8) and 29" (2.4 & 2.6) tyre compatible with Geo -BB adjustment, SW dropouts for Boost 12x148mm, TBC Trunnion box construction
- FORK: FOX 34 Float Live Valve Factory Air, Kashima, electronic damping system, 15x110mm QR axle, 44mm offset, tapered steerer, low speed and rebound adjustment, 150mm travel
- STEM: Integrated with handlebar
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Hixon iC SL carbon, 12mm rise 9° 760mm, Syncros Pro lock-on grips, Garmin mount
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano XTR M9120 4-Piston hydraulic disc, 203mm RT-MT900 CL Rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano XTR M9120 4-Piston hydraulic disc, 180mm RT-MT900 CL Rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano XTR M9100
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM XX1 Eagle Trigger
- CASSETTE: SRAM XX1 XG1299 Gold 10-50t
- CRANKSET: SRAM XX1 DUB Eagle Boost Carbon crankarm, QF 168, 32t
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Revelstoke 1.0 CL 15x110mm Boost, 31mm tubeless ready carbon rim 28H, DT RWS with removable lever with tool
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Revelstoke 1.0 CL 12x148mm Boost, 31mm tubeless ready carbon rim 28H, DT RWS with removable lever with tool
- FRONT TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 29x26" 120TPI kevlar bead, EXO,TR Tubeless ready, 3C Maxx Terra, Syncros Eco Sealant
- REAR TYRE: Maxxis Rekon 29x26" 120TPI kevlar bead, EXO,TR Tubeless ready, 3C Maxx Terra, Syncros Eco Sealant
- SADDLE: Syncros Tofino 1.0 carbon rails
- SEATPOST: FOX Transfer Dropper Remote, Kashima, 31.6mm: S size 100mm / M 125mm / L and XL 150mm
- CLAIMED WEIGHT: 12.4kg
- ACCESSORIES: Syncros Trail Fender mudguard
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!