2019 Scott Foil 10 Road Bike
Aerodynamic, stiff and compliant, the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike offers pro-proven performance. Add to this a Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset and drag reducing 50mm deep Syncros Meritt 1.5 wheels, and you've got a bike that'll help you smash your best times and bring you closer to podium-worthy performances.
With numerous Grand Tour and classics victories behind it, the Scott Foil 10 Road Bike is an aero machine that's sure to help you shave the seconds off. Light and stiff, there is no compromise with comfort as vertical compliance is high in the full carbon frameset. A low seatstay attachment and thinner seatstay ensure the roughest roads will feel noticeably smoother. The handling is lively and responsive, yet stable, with a tapered fork that has an increased diameter over its predecessor. An oversized PF86 bottom bracket results in a 13% increased stiffness in this area.
- Lightweight, stiff and extremely aerodynamic carbon fibre frameset
- Comfort Zone technology improves vertical compliance
- Oversized PF86 bottom bracket boosts power transfer
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
- 50mm deep aerodynamic Syncros Meritt 1.5 wheels
- Approximate weight: 7.86kg (size small)
- FRAME: Scott Foil HMF / IMP, F01 AERO carbon tech / road race geometry / replaceable dropout / STD seattube / INT BB
- FORK: Scott Foil HMF, 1 1/4"-1 1/2" carbon steerer, integrated carbon dropout
- STEM: Syncros Foil 1 1/4"
- HANDLEBAR: Syncros Creston 1.5 Aero, 31.8mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra BR-R8010F / Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8010R / Super SLR dual pivot / direct mount
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8050
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 / electronic shift system
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 / 22-speed electronic
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 / 22-speed electronic shift
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 / 11-30t
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 / Hollowtech II 52x36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Syncros Meritt 1.5 50 / 18 spokes / Syncros RWS
- REAR WHEEL: Syncros Meritt 1.5 50 / 24 spokes / Syncros RWS
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold, 700x25c clincher
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe ONE Race-Guard Fold, 700x25c clincher
- SADDLE: Syncros Belcarra 2.0
- SEATPOST: Syncros Foil aero Carbon
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!