2019 Pinarello Nytro Ultegra ERoad Bike
The Nytro Ultegra eRoad Bike uses many of the features of Pinarello’s top-level Dogma series bikes in its design, meaning careful and innovative use of carbon fibre tube shapes for aerodynamic advantage and stiffness. The powerful FAZUA EVATION slots neatly into the oversized downtube, and provides up to 400 watts of assistance up to 25kph if required. With four different settings from Unassisted to Rocket via Breeze and Flow, the amount of help can be tailored to the rider and terrain from the simple handlebar control which also monitors battery levels.
A longstanding stalwart of Shimano’s range, the Ultegra mechanical groupset sits just below the top level Dura-Ace, but benefits from the vast majority of its performance. Hence shifting is light and precise whilst the hydraulic brakes will work tirelessly to slow the bike down with gentle pressure on the lever.
Overall weight is low for an electrically assisted bike thanks to Pinarello’s know-how, and the battery can be removed quickly via a quick-release button shedding around four kilograms and leaving a light, carbon road bike for days when assistance is not required.
- Pinarello NYTRO T700 carbon fibre frame
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical groupset
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
- Mavic Aksium disc clincher wheelset
- FAZUA EVATION system 400 watt motor with quick release battery and four levels of assistance
- FRAME: Pinarello NYTRO T700 disc carbon fibre
- FORK: Pinarello Onda NYTRO carbon disc
- STEM: MOST Aero
- HANDLEBAR: MOST Aero
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra 11-speed 11-28t
- CRANKSET: FSA 11-speed 50/34t
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Aksium disc clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Aksium disc clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro 25mm
- SADDLE: MOST
- SEATPOST: MOST Carbon
- MOTOR: FAZUA EVATION system, 400 watts, torque 60Nm with quick release
- CLAIMED WEIGHT: 13kg
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!