2019 Specialized S-Works Crux Dura-Ace Di2 Cyclocross Bike
The S-Works Crux is Specialized's flagship cyclocross bike - a pure race machine that has been engineered from the top down in order to provide unparalleled racing performance, without compromise. Boasting a premium level FACT 11r frameset, and Dura-Ace and XTR Di2 components, as well as a lightweight and aerodynamic set of ROVAL CLX50 wheels, this bike is born ready for the race circuit.
In the last few years, it has become de rigueur for new bikes to try and cover a number of different riding styles. Gravel bikes designed for taking on adventures both on the tarmac and off it, with perhaps a bit of bikepacking thrown in - or road bikes fitted with suspension systems, designed for mixing it up on Roubaix cobbles. The Specialized S-Works Crux Di2 is no such bike, but is designed for one thing only - the cut and thrust of cyclocross racing.
At the heart of this bike is a frameset constructed from FACT 11r carbon fibre - one of the highest carbon grades that Specialized works with. Both lightweight and remarkably stiff, this frameset provides a rock solid basis for your efforts. Designed with Specialized's Rider-First Engineered™ technology, you are guaranteed the same responsive ride and razor-sharp handling across the entire range, no matter what frame size you need. The frame is also thru-axle specific, adding another touch of stiffness to the system to help ensure that every watt you produce is transmitted into speed.
- FACT 11r carbon fibre frameset provides a stiff and lightweight chassis
- Di2 setup provides slick and effortless shifting
- Roval CLX50 wheelset is a premium, race-ready option
- Rider-First Engineered™ technology provides superb ride quality and handling across every frame size.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered™, OSBB, 1-3/8" lower bearing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- FRONT WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
- REAR WHEEL: Roval CLX 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
- INNER TUBES: Presta Valve, 60mm
- FRONT TYRE: SpecializedTracer Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Tracer Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x33mm
- CRANKSET: Specialized S-Works Power Cranks, single-sided power, BB30, 11-speed
- CHAINRINGS: Praxis Wave Tech, 110 BCD, 42T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 ST-R9170 shift levers
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XTR M9050 Di2, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-32t
- CHAIN: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace, hydraulic disc
- HANDLEBAR: S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 125mm drop x 75 mm reach
- TAPE: Specialized CX Pro Gel
- STEM: Specialized S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry S-Works Phenom, carbon rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works FACT carbon 27.2mm, 20mm offset
- SEAT BINDER: Included with frame
- PEDALS: Nylon, 105x78x28mm, loose ball with reflectors
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!