2019 Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 8070 Disc Road Bike
Perform at your best and smash the competition on the Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2 8070 Disc Road Bike. This is a bike built for speed, with the tubes designed to cut drag and increase stiffness, ensuring the most efficient power transfer. Even the smallest details have been considered, and result in a frameset that balances stiffness, handling, comfort and speed.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset provides all the benefits of smooth and precise electronic shifting at just a light touch of the lever, and braking is modulated and powerful for confidence at high speeds and on wet roads. DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Disc wheels are highly stable in the windiest conditions, making them ideal for a range of terrain.
TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
Shimano electronic Ultegra Di2 groupset
Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydraulic disc brakes
Internal cable routing
DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Disc wheelset
Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of the stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
- FRAME: Cervelo S5 Disc
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork For Disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- STEM: Cervélo, CS28 V-Stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo, AB08
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT800,160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT800,160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 8070, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- CHAINRINGS: Shimano 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Disc
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GP4000 SII 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental GP4000 SII 25mm
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension T4.0
- SEATPOST: Cervelo SP20
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!