2019 Cervelo S5 Ultegra 8020 Disc Road Bike
fast and ride in complete comfort on the Cervelo S5 Ultegra 8020 Disc
Road Bike, completely redesigned to provide top aerodynamics and a stiff
and power efficient ride, with no compromise on comfort. The frameset's
material, layup and shape offers a stable and predictable ride with
head tube and bottom brackets stiffness being increased by 13% and 25%
The bike has been built up with Shimano's reliable and high-performance Ultegra hydraulic disc brake groupset, for smooth and precise shifting and powerful yet modulated braking in both wet and dry conditions. The DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheelset is a great all-rounder, just as capable on the climbs as it is on the flats.
TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
Shimano Ultegra groupset
Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes
Internal cable routing
DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc wheelset
Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
- FRAME: Cervelo S5 Disc
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork For Disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- STEM: Cervélo, CS28 V-Stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo, AB08
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT800,160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8070 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT800,160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11 speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8020, 11 speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG901, 11 speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- CHAINRINGS: Shimano 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GP4000 SII 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental GP4000 SII 25mm
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NACK
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!