2019 Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace Di2 9170 Disc Road Bike
A bike designed to meet the needs of World Tour team riders; you can be sure of supreme performance in the Cervelo S5 Dura-Ace Di2 9170 Disc Road Bike. The stiffest and most aerodynamic of the S-Series to date, this bike offers outstanding aesthetics, the stiffness to ensure efficient power transfer, and stable and predictable handling.
Shimano's best groupset - Dura-Ace Di2 - is routed internally to keep things sleek, and hydraulic disc brakes ensure powerful yet modulated stopping performance in all conditions. Light and aerodynamic, ENVE's SES 5.6 full carbon wheels have been optimised for wider tyres, improved comfort and faster rolling.
TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
The material, shape and layup make for stable and predictable handling and efficient power transfer. There's a 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness, and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
Top-of-the-line Shimano electronic Dura-Ace Di2 groupset
Modulated and powerful braking from Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 hydraulic disc brakes
Internal cable routing
ENVE SES Disc 5.6 wheelset
Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
Fully adjustable bar and stem system: handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees / stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
- FRAME: Cervelo S5 Disc
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S5 Fork For Disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- STEM: Cervélo, CS28 V-Stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo, AB08
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1 x 1-3/8
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT900,160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 hydraulic disc, Shimano SM-RT900,160mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG901, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-30
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- CHAINRINGS: Shimano 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE SES Disc 5.6
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE SES Disc 5.6
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GP4000 SII 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental GP4000 SII 25mm
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NACK
- SEATPOST: Cervelo SP20
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!