2019 Cervelo S5 Disc Team Sunweb Frameset
The S5 Disc Team Sunweb Frameset is a pro level frame in pro level colours, celebrating Cervélo’s collaboration with Team Sunweb. The innovative aerodynamic design uses a V-shaped stem and external steerer as well as the more familiar aero tubing and cutaway seat tube to make the perfect frameset for building up a race-winning, PB setting machine.
The S5 Disc Frameset in Team Sunweb colours is an aerodynamic masterclass. Cervélo have not only used very low drag tube shapes, aero seatpost and a cutaway seat tube to shield the back wheel, but they have also completely re-thought the front end. The external fork steerer allows the headtube to be far narrower than normal bikes, and the two piece, V-shaped stem and handlebar setup is both more aerodynamic and stiffer than a traditional stem. Both the stem and the handlebar can be changed separately so achieving the perfect position is much simpler than on bikes with a one piece design. Furthermore, the V-Stem allows for fully internal cabling without the need for the tight bends necessitated by a normal stem, improving its aerodynamic credentials even more. These design improvements add up to a drag saving of 42 grams over the old S5. Increases in stiffness at both the bottom bracket and headtube of 25% and 14% respectively mean that power transfer and handling are also much improved over the previous model.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- Extended seat tube cutout to shield the leading edge of the rear wheel for reduced drag
- 13% increase in headtube (torsional) stiffness and 25% increased stiffness at the bottom bracket
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Internal cable routing
- Clearance for tyres up to 28mm wide
- Fully adjustable bar and stem system: Handlebar stack range of 2.5mm, independent of the stem, pitch adjustment in two steps, to 2.5 degrees or 5 degrees/stem stack range of up to 30mm (in 5mm increments)
- FRAME: Cervélo S5 Disc
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, tapered S5 fork for disc
- STEM: Cervélo S5 V-Aero stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo Aero AB06
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1 x 1-⅜”
- SEATPOST: Cervelo Carbon, Aero SP20
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!