2019 Cervelo S3 Ultegra 8000 Disc Road Bike
Offering top performance in a great value package, the 2019 Cervelo S3 Ultegra 8000 Disc Road Bike is engineered for speed, with an aerodynamic design and stiff layup. Specced with Shimano's Ultegra groupset, you get smooth shifting across the 22 gears, and modulated and powerful braking in all conditions. The DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 wheels are perfect for training but can also handle the demands of racing, being strong, stiff and light.
When every watt counts, the 2019 Cervelo S3 Ultegra 8000 Disc Road Bike ensures you have the best possible advantage. Designed with aerodynamics in mind, the TrueAero tube shapes and sizes improve airflow over the bike, and the bar and stem design and internal cable routing further this benefit while keeping things looking sleek. Stiffness has been optimised, through the bottom bracket for efficient power transfer, and in the head tube for confident handling.
Shimano's Ultegra groupset is only a small step down from the brand's top model, and ensures smooth and precise shifting, while the rim brakes are powerful and modulated. DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 wheels will have you spinning up climbs and sprinting on the flats alike, and are strong, stiff and light.
- TrueAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes and design features to improve aerodynamic flow
- BBright system - Utilising larger tubes in the seat tube, down tube and left-hand chainstay, stiffness and pedalling efficiency are increased while keeping weight to a minimum
- Aero Cable Management - The fork, frame and handlebar hide the brake and gear cables from the wind for improved aerodynamics, with no compromise on performance
- Shimano's mechanical Ultegra groupset is performance-oriented yet retains durability and reliability
- DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 wheelset balances low weight and stiffness
- FRAME: Cervelo S3 Disc
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, Tapered S3 Fork Disc
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- STEM: Cervélo CS28
- HANDLEBAR: Cervélo, AB09
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000 Disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra 8000 Disc
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG701, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra 8000
- CHAINRINGS: Shimano 52/36
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss P1800 Spline 32 Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 25mm
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension STN
- SEATPOST: Cervelo SP20
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!