2019 Cervelo R5 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
Cervelo R5 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike is no one-trick-pony.
Traditionally defined as Cervelo's climbing bike, this edition of the R5
is incredibly stiff, boosting the bike's handling as well as improving
sprinting performance. The carbon fibre layup of the frameset has been
optimised for lightweight performance but with stiffness in all the
right areas; this, coupled with a carbon fibre finishing kit keeps the
bike rigid and compliant for a super premium performance.
Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset boasts electronic shifting at the touch of a button, making it a joy to operate. In this R8070 edition, you get the benefits of hydraulic disc braking too, so you can stop consistently in any weather. Rolling on a set of DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 wheels, you're getting carbon clinchers that excel on any course with the perfect rim depth for a variety of conditions.
Lightweight and stiff carbon fibre frameset for ultimate performance benefits
Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
Reliable hydraulic disc braking in all conditions
Carbon finishing kit for optimum compliance and stiffness
Clearance for 28mm tyres
Integrated computer mount for uncluttered handlebars
RAT thru axles for fast wheel changes
Pro Fit with low frame stack for maximum positional aerodynamic advantage
- FRAME: Cervelo R5 All-Carbon with Pro Fit geometry
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, tapered R5 fork for disc
- STEM: Cervelo carbon stem
- HANDLEBAR: Cervelo carbon AB06
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano SM-RT800 160mm rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8070 Hydraulic Disc with Shimano SM-RT800 160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8070, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-30t 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Disc, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss PRC 1450 Spline 35 Disc, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GP4000 S II 25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental GP4000 S II 25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Zero II STN
- SEATPOST: Cervelo carbon SP18
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!