2019 Cervelo P5X Dura-Ace Di2 Disc TT/Triathlon Bike
When you demand so much from your body, it's only fair to demand the same from your equipment, and thankfully the 2019 Cervelo P5X Dura-Ace Di2 Disc TT/Triathlon Bike puts the rider at the centre enabling the innovative technology to work with you for faster, more comfortable racing.
Stripping away the seat tube and seat stays allows for a great deal of additional comfort and compliance, so you have a smoother ride that reduces the impact from fatigue-inducing road vibrations and lets you fly out of T2 feeling fresher.
The aerodynamic system has been designed to make the bike faster not just when standing in a wind tunnel (what good is that?), but to reduce drag and increase speed in the real world, fully loaded with rider and storage. Furthermore, the optimised stiffness of the head tube and bottom bracket not only offer stability and responsive handling, but ensure that more of your power is delivered to the road.
Top level Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain with 11-30t cassette and 52/36t chainset has plenty of range for a rolling course and the ENVE SES wheelset with 54mm front and 78mm rear rim depths are structurally and aerodynamically optimised for disc brakes.
Modular storage lets you prepare your setup perfectly for long rides without compromising aerodynamic performance
TruAero combines specific tube shapes, sizes, and design features to improve aerodynamic flow across the bike
Split Base bar allows for easy packing making travel fuss-free
Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 electronic drivetrain
Enve SES full carbon wheelset
- FRAME: Cervelo P5X carbon
- FORK: Cervelo All-Carbon, P5X Fork
- HEADSET: FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"
- HANDLEBAR: Cervelo P5X Basebar and Enve SES Aero Extensions
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-9180
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Shimano BR-9170 hydraulic disc
- BRAKE ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT900,160mm
- CRANKSET: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 52/36t
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-9150, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-9150, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace SW-R9160
- CASSETTE: Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-30t
- CHAIN: Shimano CN-HG901, 11-speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Cervelo BBright Connect 24x90
- FRONT WHEEL: ENVE SES 54mm Front Disc
- REAR WHEEL: ENVE SES 78mm Rear Disc
- FRONT TYRE: Continental GP4000 S II 700 x 25c
- REAR TYRE: Continental GP4000 S II 700 x 25c
- SADDLE: ISM PS 1.0
- SEATPOST: Cervelo P5X Seatpost with Ritchey Head
- ACCESSORIES: Biknd Bag, StealthBox, SpeedCase, SmartPack, rear hydration mount
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!