2019 Cervelo P3 Ultegra Di2 TT/Triathlon Bike
For the triathlete or time trialist, Cervelo have produced their famous P3 TT and triathlon bike with the benefits of superb electronic shifting from a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset.
The super stiff and aggressive full carbon fibre frame and fork are the perfect platform from which to create an out-and-out speed machine. The BBRight bottom bracket standard translates to a stiffer and lighter frame that can transfer even more of your power, while the dropped downtube reduces drag. The cleverly designed seat stays hide the brake calipers from the wind while keeping access easy for maintenance. The extended seat tube cut out around the rear wheel helps the bike cut through the air while giving it a sleek contemporary form.
Designed with the athlete in mind, the Cervelo P3 offers great flexibility in fit, so you can get comfortable and streamlined for maximum aerodynamic gain. Evolved steerer design applies optimal diameters and tapers to each size model to ensure superb handling is consistent across the range, and the enhanced fit flexibility includes a 1 1⁄8” steerer enabling a wide range of aftermarket cockpit options, too.
Benefit from smooth, fast and easy shifting thanks to the Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset. At just the touch of a button, the electronic derailleurs do all the work for you, so you can focus all your efforts on smashing your PB.
Rolling on a set of Mavic Cosmic Elite clincher wheels, you get a fast and reliable option boasting the grip and low rolling resistance benefits of Continental Grand Prix SL tyres. Another benefit of this superb time trial bike is its ability to pack down easily for transport, a key feature for touring triathletes.
Cervelo P3 full carbon fibre frame and fork for a super rigid and fast ride
Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset delivers instant and accurate shifting at the touch of a button
Mid compact 52/36t chainset with TT size specific cranks
Packs down easily for transport
Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset
- FRAME: Cervélo P3 carbon fibre
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, P3 Fork
- STEM: Profile 1/Zeroseven (Length: 48-51: 70mm | 54-56: 80mm | 58-61: 90mm)
- HANDLEBAR: Profile Design SVET R Basebar with Ergo Armrest
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BL-TT79
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8060 & SW-R9160, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 mid-compact 52/36t (Length: 48-51: 165mm | 54-56:170mm | 58-61: 172.5mm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Elite, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Elite, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- SADDLE: ISM PS 1.0
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon Aero, Rail-Adjust
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!