2019 Cannondale SystemSix HM RED eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike
The Cannondale SystemSix HM RED eTap AXS 12-Speed Disc Road Bike is built for speed and performance, and is actually faster than lightweight climbing bikes on climbs below a 6% gradient.
The SRAM RED eTap AXS groupset features completely wireless electronic shifting and customisation. Use the AXS app and your compatible smart device to adjust the shifters to perform just how you like them. The twelfth gear was not simply added to the top or bottom of the cassette, rather the entire gearing range was redesigned to offer better range and closer ratios between the most used gears. The 13 tooth gap between chainrings narrows this gap, and the addition of a 10-tooth sprocket on the cassette allows for smaller chainrings than traditional double cranksets with a slight weight saving bonus too.
The KNØT64 wheelset has deep carbon rims with a 21mm internal width, which allows the 23c tyres to blow up to a comfortable 26mm. The aerodynamic profile of the frameset is continued into the seatpost, handlebar and stem giving the bike a fast-looking aesthetic that reflects the bike's natural ability.
Cannondale's BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre is incredibly stiff and seriously lightweight
SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed groupset delivers wireless electronic shifting
Customise your shifting preferences using the SRAM AXS App and a compatible smartphone
Powerful SRAM HRD disc brakes allow for consistent reliable braking performance in any weather
Cannondale KNØT carbon seatpost continues superb aerodynamic performance
Cannondale HollowGram KNØT64 64mm carbon wheelset
Speed Release thru-axles 12x100mm front, 12x142mm rear
- FRAME: Cannondale SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing with Switchplate, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4" steerer, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, 55mm offset (47-51cm) 45mm offset (54-62cm)
- STEM: Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, alloy with cable cover
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, carbon, 8° pitch adjust
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 160mm Centerlock rotors
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 160mm Centerlock rotors
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 2x12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 2x12-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD, 2x12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1290, 10-28, 12-speed
- CRANKSET: SRAM RED AXS Carbon, 48/35t (Upgradeable to power meter with additional purchase)
- FRONT WHEEL: Rim - HollowGram KNØT64, Carbon, 20-hole, 64mm deep, 21mm internal diameter, tubeless ready | Hub - HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock | Spokes - DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
- REAR WHEEL: Rim - HollowGram KNØT64, Carbon, 24-hole, 64mm deep, 21mm internal diameter, tubeless ready | Hub - HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock with DT Swiss internals, SRAM XDR driver | Spokes - DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23c (26mm actual inflated width), clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23c (26mm actual inflated width), clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, Tirox rails
- SEATPOST: Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!