2019 Cannondale SystemSix Hi-MOD Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
Ride faster than you ever deemed possible with the Cannondale SystemSix Hi-MOD Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike. Built from the ground up with aerodynamics as a priority, and tested in the wind tunnel, this revolutionary aero machine is the fastest, most aerodynamically efficient bike on today's market. Constructed from an ultra-stiff, lightweight BallisTec carbon fibre and featuring Cannondale’s new KNØT carbon fibre handlebar, stem and seatpost, this bike has the aesthetics to match its ground-breaking performance. Completed with Ultegra Di2, the SystemSix provides the smooth, reliable shifting expected from a premium Shimano 11-speed groupset.
Reinventing the aero road bike was never going to be a small task, however, defying the odds, Cannondale have successfully produced the fastest, most aerodynamically efficient option on the market to date. Utilising an ultra-stiff, lightweight BallisTec carbon frameset construction, the SystemSix Hi-MOD Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike boasts the kind of performance every discerning cyclist dreams of.
- BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon frameset construction
- Power2Max NG Eco upgradeable power meter - pre-installed, not activated
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic groupset
- Hydraulic disc brakes
- 64mm deep HollowGram KNØT64 carbon wheelset
- 26mm Vittoria Rubino Pro Tyres
- FRAME: Cannondale SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, BB30a, flat mount, Speed Release thru-axle
- FORK: Cannondale SystemSix, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Speed Release thru-axle
- STEM: Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, alloy with cable cover
- HANDLEBARS: Cannondale KNØT SystemBar, carbon, 8° pitch adjust
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30T, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30a w/ Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter and Vision rings, 52/36T
- FRONT WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT64 Carbon, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- REAR WHEEL: Cannondale HollowGram KNØT64 Carbon, 64mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 26mm
- SADDLE: Prologo Dimension Tirox
- SEATPOST: Cannondale KNØT Carbon, 330mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!