2019 Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Frameset
The Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Frameset is ideal for the rider who desires a road bike with pro-peloton performance, mixed with with all-day comfort. The compatibility with flat mount disc brakes means the rider can benefit from the latest in modulated stopping power.
Incredibly lightweight and stiff, the Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Disc Frameset is created using technology developed for the pro peloton, formed around a slightly relaxed geometry to ensure long days in the saddle are as comfortable as possible. The BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre layup is Cannondale's highest grade of frameset material, making the bike handle superbly while weighing as little as possible. The mounts for disc brakes ensure you can spec your build with the very best in stopping power too.
- Completely asymmetric design for improved strength
- 950 gram frame weight
- Size optimised design
- Internal cable routing
- Clearance for 32mm tyres
- Cannondale's BallisTec Hi-MOD carbon fibre technology
- Cannondale's SAVE micro-suspension improves comfort
- Disc brake specific for premium braking performance
- FRAME: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- FORK: Cannondale Synapse Disc Asymmetric, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE, flat mount, 12mm thru axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF30a (not included)
- FRONT-MECH COMPATIBILITY: braze-on type
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Flat mount disc
- MAXIMUM TYRE SIZE: 700 x 32c
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!