2019 Cannondale CAADX Tiagra Disc Cyclocross Bike
The Cannondale CAADX Tiagra Disc Cyclocross Bike is ready for whatever you can throw at it. Whether you're keen to get racing on the cyclocross circuit, fancy an adventure ride that isn't limited to surfaced roads, or need a fast commuting bike with the flexibility of mudguard mounts, the CAADX has it all.
The SmartForm C2 alloy frame benefits from decades of research conducted by Cannondale, finding the lightest and stiffest aluminium materials. With SAVE micro-suspension technology you get an improved ride quality as vibrations and chatter is damped. The geometry is set up to be fast and stable on technical off-road courses with light agility everywhere else. This is aided by the full carbon fibre fork, which makes the front end light and easily maneuvred.
The Shimano Tiagra 2x10-speed shifters and derailleurs offer crisp and accurate shifting with neat cable routing under the handlebar tape. The cassette has a range of 11-34t cogs, which in combination with the FSA Omega alloy 46/36t chainset, provides a wide range of gears suitable for climbs of any gradient. The disc brakes are a cable actuated option from Promax, delivering robust and assured braking in wet or dry conditions.
The rugged and ready wheelset features Maddux CX 2.0 rims, mounted with thick 35mm Schwalbe Rapid Rob tyres, putting plenty of cushioning between the rider and the trail, road, field or wherever you end up on the CAADX.
- SmartForm C2 alloy frame is light and easy to shoulder
- Full carbon fibre fork for responsive handling
- SAVE micro-suspension technology
- Clearance for 37c tyres
- Shimano Tiagra gears
- Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc brakes
- Rugged and durable wheelset
- Schwalbe Rapid Rob 35c clincher tyres
- Mudguard and pannier rack mounts
- FRAME: Cannondale CAADX Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale CAADX Disc, Full Carbon, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset, flat mount, 12x100 thru axle
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- FRONT BRAKE: Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Promax Decoder R cable actuated disc, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra GS, 10-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra, 2x10
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-34, 10-speed
- CRANKSET: FSA Omega Alloy, 46/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Maddux CX 2.0 28-hole clincher rim, Formula RX-512 12x100 hub with 14-gram stainless steel spokes
- REAR WHEEL: Maddux CX 2.0 28-hole clincher rim, Formula CX-22 QR hub with 14-gram stainless steel spokes
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K-Guard, 700 x 35c
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, K-Guard, 700 x 35c
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
- ACCESSORIES: Wellgo pedals with clip and strap, frame features mudguard and rack mounts
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!