2019 Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Road Bike
The Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Road Bike features a top performing aluminium frame with a continuous carbon fork for comfort and lightweight, agile handling. Constructed of Smartform C1 premium aluminium, the frame is lighter than plenty of carbon fibre competitors while also delivering stiffness and compliance in abundance. Cannondale's HollowGram Si chainset features SpideRing chainrings for unrivalled System Integrated power transfer while the remainder of the groupset is full Shimano Ultegra. A set of Fulcrum Racing Sport wheels hit the sweet spot of durability and performance to suit the majority of riders.
A race-ready alloy road bike that can out-perform it's carbon rivals, the Cannondale CAAD12 Ultegra Road Bike is a superb option for anyone who likes to ride fast.
The frame is built with Cannondale's SmartForm C1 aluminium, delivering a lightweight and responsive ride that features SAVE micro-suspension technology in the rear triangle. The geometry is aggressive, and best suited to riders who enjoy riding fast. At the front end, the BallisTec fork has a continuous carbon fibre construction from dropout to crown that improves comfort and handling while keeping the weight to a minimum.
- The Cannondale CAAD12 SmartForm C1 aluminium frame is lightweight, fast and offers responsive handling for a tuned-in ride feel
- A Cannondale CAAD12 SAVE BallisTec carbon fork reduces vibrations through your palms by absorbing road chatter for a more comfortable ride
- Cannondale's HollowGram Si mid-compact crankset features SpideRing chainrings for superb power transfer and light overall weight
- Shimano Ultegra gearset is crisp, reliable and lighweight with a 2x11-speed setup and wide-ranging cassette
- Fulcrum Racing Sport wheelset delivers a durable performance with lightweight credentials for climbing
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12, BallisTec full carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- STEM: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra, 2x11
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36t
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Sport, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing Sport, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Nago RS STN
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!