2019 Cannondale CAAD12 Road Frameset
If you're building up a genuinely competitive road bike, and fancy utilising the very best performance that aluminium can offer, the Cannondale CAAD12 is the perfect frameset. With SAVE micro-suspension technology, road vibrations are damped while the agile and sporty handling make it a joy to ride.
Whether you're a seasoned crit racer or simply enjoy out-sprinting your friends to the town signs on a weekend social ride, the Cannondale CAAD12 Road Frameset provides the perfect bones for a dream aluminium bike build. Stiffer and lighter than many of its carbon fibre counterparts, the CAAD12 delivers superb agile handling, great power transfer and unrivalled compliance thanks to the SAVE micro-suspension technology.
- Connected, smooth feel of premium grade aluminium
- 200 grams lighter system weight over CAAD10 predecessor
- Stiffness improved by 10% in the head tube and 13% at the bottom bracket
- Superb comfort thanks to excellent vertical compliance
- SmartFormed aluminium construction
- Tube flow organic modelling for improved smoothness of structure
- Combines hydroforming, taper butting, mechanical shaping, 3D forging, double pass smooth welding, and post-weld heat treating for a vastly improved construction
- Frame weight of 1098 grams is lighter than plenty of carbon fibre competitors
- 28c tyre clearance
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 ready
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12, BallisTec full carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB30a (not included)
- FRONT MECH COMPATABILITY: Braze-on
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!