2019 Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Road Frameset
The Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Road Frameset is an agile, lightweight and stiff offering that handles superbly. Compatible with the latest flat-mount disc brake systems, you can benefit from unrivalled modulated stopping power on top of the already excellent benefits afforded by this premium aluminium frameset.
If you're building up a fast road bike with the ability to race on the crit circuit, look no further than the superb Cannondale CAAD12 Disc Road Frameset. Constructed with C1 SmartForm aluminium, it sits at the upper limits of performance aluminium framesets, with a light overall weight and high stiffness envied by some rival carbon fibre framesets. The SAVE micro-suspension technology makes this a compliant ride with great comfort, while a BallisTec carbon fibre fork provides lightweight steering and further vibration damping capabilities.
- Connected, smooth feel of premium grade aluminium
- BallisTec carbon fibre fork
- Flat mount disc brake compatible
- 200 grams lighter system weight over CAAD10
- Stiffness improved by 10% in the head tube and 13% at the bottom bracket
- Superb comfort thanks to excellent vertical compliance
- SmartFormed aluminium construction
- Tube flow organic modelling for improved smoothness of structure
- Combines hydroforming, taper butting, mechanical shaping, 3D forging, double pass smooth welding, and post-weld heat treating for a vastly improved construction
- Frame weight of 1098 grams is lighter than plenty of carbon fibre competitors
- 28c tyre clearance
- This frame does not come with a front thru-axle, however the relevant part - Cannondale Road Stealth Maxle - 100mm x 12mm - 125mm - can be purchased here if required
- FRAME: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 ready, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Cannondale CAAD12 Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle (not included)
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB30 (not included)
- FRONT MECH COMPATABILITY: Braze-on
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!