Teammachine SLR02 Disc gives riders the same top of the line
engineering as BMC’s most accomplished bike at less than half the cost.
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 weighs about a pound more than the SLR01 but
with the same design, it is ready help you perform at a high level for a
fraction of the cost. Equipped with Shimano RS-370-TL wheels, this
road bike is built for performance and comfort.
Like the SLR01, the SLR02 frame geometry was created by the ACE Technology supercomputer. Tens of thousands of iterations of the frame were considered before settling on the frame with a perfect combination of compliance and speed. That ideal frame iteration features asymmetrical tubing to help a rider find the perfect position for maximum efficiency.
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc TWO is built for comfort and compliance while still allowing you to reach high speeds. The Teammachine SLR02 Disc TWO can navigate hills and cobblestone without eliminating speed or comfort. Using BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept (TCC) and a premium carbon build, it performs well in the toughest conditions.
The BMC SLR02 Disc frame has an altered fork which compensates for wind forces and the thru-axle. BMC was able to find the perfect way to accommodate a disc fork without adding an excessive amount of weight. A super light flat mount is also featured to reliably secure the brakes without adding too much mass. If rain starts falling in the middle of you ride, have no fear. These disc brakes will perform at their best and help keep you safe.
The BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc TWO comes with the sleek minimalist design that is often used by BMC. Both the general appearance of the bike and its engineering stay true to BMC’s simple but attractive appearance. For riders that choose to use Shimano Di2, the junction box will be tucked away. While the SLR02 may appear simple from a distance but the elegant design and engineering will be noticed upon closer inspection.
- Frame: 12x142mm thru-axle
- Fork: 12 x 100mm thru-axle; Disc-specific; Tapered steerer: 1-1/8” to 1-1/2”
- Seatpost: 15mm offset (0mm offset available)
- Tires: Designed for 25mm, maximum 28mm
- Frame Weight: 1045g
- Fork Weight: 405g
- Seatpost Weight: 195g
- Misc.: Light Thru-Axle Design (F&R=70g)
- Bottom Bracket Pressfit 86
- Brake Calipers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Cassette Shimano Ultegra 8000, 11-30
- Chain Shimano HG701
- Crankset Shimano Ultegra 8000, 52/36
- Fork Teammachine SLR, 02 Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Frame Material ACE Technology, 02 Carbon, 12x142mm thru-axle
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Handlebar BMC RAB 02
- Headset Integrated, Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/2"
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra 8000
- Rotors Shimano RT800, 160mm/140mm
- Saddle Fizik Antares R7 Manganese
- Seatpost Teammachine SLR02 "D" Premium Carbon, 15mm Offset
- Shifters / Levers Shimano Ultegra 8020
- Stem BMC RSM01
- Tires Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700x25c
- Wheel - Front Shimano RS-370-TL
- Wheel - Rear Shimano RS-370-TL
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!