2019 BMC Fourstroke 01 TWO Bike
BMC designed the Fourstroke 01 TWO with the goal of performing on the way up and down a mountain with elite results. Everything in this bike works together to create a full suspension machine that can handle rocky downhills and sprints. At a cheaper price than the Fourstroke 01 ONE, the TWO still features premium carbon for its frame with less expensive components. With the Fourstroke, you will get the best out of yourself on the trails.
The lightweight carbon frame of the BMC Fourstroke 01 TWO keeps its weight down so you can fly up climbs. The frame is stiffer than ever to help you hit your top speeds. Compared to previous models, the new Fourstroke is 15 percent stiffer in the bottom bracket and has 23 percent greater torsional stiffness. This type of speed in a full-suspension bike makes it a true all-around machine.
- Frame: Fourstroke 01 - Advanced Pivot System (100mm travel), PF92 Bottom Bracket,
- Frame Technology: RAD seatpost, Big Wheel Concept
- Frame Weight: 2270g
- Seatpost: Race Application Dropper (RAD) 80mm Drop
- Seatpost Weight: 345g
- Fork: Tapered steerer 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” 44mm offset 100mm travel
12 x 148mm Boost Thru-axle
1.5” Head Tube
- Bottom Bracket Shimano
- Brake Calipers Shimano XTR M9000
- Brake Levers Shimano XTR M9000
- Cassette Shimano XTR M9000
- Chain Shimano HG901
- Crankset Shimano XTR M9000
- Fork Fox Float 32 SC, Performance, Grip, Remote, 100mm, 15x110mm thru-axle
- Frame Material 01 Premium Carbon
- Front Derailleur None
- Handlebar BMC MFB 01 Carbon, 750mm
- Headset Integrated
- Pedals Not Included
- Rear Derailleur Shimano XTR M9000, Shadow Plus
- Rear Suspension Fox Float DPS, Perfomance Elite, Evol, Remote, 100mm
- Rotors Shimano, 160mm
- Saddle Fizik Antares R7
- Seatpost BMC Integrated Dropper Post, 80mm
- Shifters Shimano XTR M9000
- Stem BMC MSM 01
- Tires Vittoria Barzo TR, 29x2.25"
- Wheel - Front DT Swiss XR 1501 Spline ONE
- Wheel - Rear DT Swiss XR 1501 Spline ONE
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!