2019 Bianchi Oltre XR4 Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
Incorporating disc brake performance and outstanding aerodynamics, the Bianchi XR4 CV Ultegra Di2 Road Bike utilises Countervail technology to absorb vibration and provide exceptional handling in this stiff and responsive frameset. Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset and strong and aero Fulcrum Racing 418 wheels finish this build off perfectly. This bike will give you the ultimate control and comfort in an aesthetically sleek package.
Aerodynamic design meets improved braking performance in the Bianchi Oltre XR4 Ultegra Di2 Road Bike. Engineered using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), every aspect of this outstanding bike has been optimised and refined to reduce drag, and the Metron 5D ACR aero handlebar and stem system provide a more efficient front end. Tested in collaboration with professional riders, you can be sure this bike is made to perform at the highest level. One of the highlights is Countervail® technology, absorbing 80% of vibrations for a significantly smoother ride. The frameset has been built up with Shimano's Ultegra Di2 drivetrain, for instant, smooth shifts at just the light touch of a button.
- Bianchi’s leading aero design meets upgraded disc braking performance to deliver a superior aero road experience
- The Oltre XR4 Disc frame and fork are designed to accommodate wider tyres. The extra clearance enhances comfort and grip
- Countervail®, exclusive to Bianchi CV models – cancels the vibration resulting in increased control and reduced muscle fatigue. The result with the Oltre XR4 is a smooth ride and a racer who can stay focused in their fastest, most efficient aerodynamic position for longer
- The Metron 5D ACR bar and stem gives the Oltre XR4 the cleaner, more aero front end for added speed and efficiency
- Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake wheelset
- Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc brakes, flat mount calipers / Shimano SM-RT800 Center lock, 160mm diameter rotors
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain
- FRAME: Bianchi Oltre XR4 carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, headset 1.5", PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, disc brake internal cable routing, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon with Countervail, 1.5" integrated head, disc brake internal cable, flat mount caliper, thru axle 12x100mm
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit, 1.5", specific for Metron ACR integrated handlebar
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- STEM: Included with handlebar
- HANDLEBAR: Vision Metron 5D ACR Disc Integrated Aero bar, material UD weave carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible, stem length/bar width: 100mm/400mm (47/50cm), 110/420mm (53/55cm), 120/420mm (57/59cm), 130/440mm (61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070, hydraulic disc
- ROTOR: Shimano SM-RT800 center lock, diameter 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 2x11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-speed, 11-28T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm), 172.5mm (55/59cm), 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 418, disc brake
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 418, disc brake
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x28, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x28, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Arione R3 k:ium
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Oltre Full Carbon Aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 250mm (47cm), 300mm (50/53cm), 350mm (55/59cm), 380mm (61cm), Setback: 25mm/-10mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!