2019 Bianchi Intenso 105 Disc Road Bike
The Bianchi Intenso 105 Disc Road Bike offers great value to riders looking for something that's as comfortable as it is fast. Punching well above its weight, the ride characteristics match those of top-end models, with an endurance geometry that makes it ideal for long days in the saddle. With a stiff carbon frame and fork, this bike is nimble and stable so you can spin up climbs and then tackle the descent assured of smooth and consistent handling.
Shimano's 105 11-speed components are reliable and the drivetrain includes a compact chainset and wide-ranging cassette so you'll have plenty of gears for the steepest ascents. Hydraulic discs provide increased control at high speeds and on technical terrain, no matter the conditions. Rolling on Fulcrum Racing 618 wheels and Zaffiro Pro Slick tyres, the ride will feel supple and comfortable, with the 25mm width tyres offering a great combination of speed and vibration damping.
- Bianchi Intenso Disc carbon frame and fork, thru axle
- Internal cable routing
- Compatible with mechanical and electronic drivetrains
- Shimano 105 hydraulic disc groupset
- Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake clincher wheels
- Reparto Corse stem, handlebar and seat post
- FRAME: Bianchi Intenso Disc carbon, 1.1/8"-1.5", BB shell BSA, internal cable routing, mechanical and Di2 electronic shifting compatible, thru axle 12x135mm
- FORK: Bianchi full carbon with Kevlar, disc, 1.5" head, dropout 12x100mm thru axle
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano BB-RS500
- STEM: Bianchi Reparto Corse Alloy 6061, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length - 70mm (44cm) / 90mm (47/50cm) / 100mm (53cm) / 110mm (55/57cm) / 120mm (59cm) / 130mm (61/63cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Bianchi Reparto Corse Compact, flat top, alloy 6061, diameter - 31.8mm, reach - 80mm, drop - 130mm, width - 400mm (44/53cm) / 420mm (55/59cm) / 440mm (61/63cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-RS505, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake
- ROTORS: Shimano SM-RT70, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 FD-R7000-L
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 RD-R7000 GS, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 ST-R7020, 2x11-speed, hydraulic disc brake
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32t
- CRANKSET: Shimano 105 FC-R7000 50x34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (44/53cm) / 172.5mm (55/59cm) / 175mm (61/63cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 618 disc brake, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x25mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700x25mm, clincher
- SADDLE: Selle Royal SR Asphalt GF, filo rail, 280x149mm
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Reparto Corse alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 15mm offset, length - 300mm (44cm) / 350mm (47/63cm)
- ACCESSORIES: Elite Paron Race composite bottle cage / Bianchi Loli 600ml water bottle
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!