2019 Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike
Bianchi's Infinito CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike has an endurance geometry and utilises Countervail technology for supreme comfort and control through even the longest days in the saddle. The modulated power of disc braking is confidence inspiring on fast descents, and Shimano's Ultegra drivetrain provides smooth and precise shifting across the gears.
For gran fondos, long weekend rides and road races, the Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Disc Road Bike gives you the fast, smooth ride that you need. Endurance specific geometry is slightly relaxed but still designed for speed, and the longer chainstays smooth out the ride. Countervail’s vibration cancelling technology reduces fatigue and increases control, perfect for the roughest roads or even taking on cobbled sections. A shallow curved blade, aero, full-carbon fork makes for extremely precise steering and the full carbon construction of both the frame and fork keep weight to a minimum.
A disc brake specific construction and Shimano brakes combine to deliver uniform braking power, modulation and efficiency, no matter the weather. Ultegra components sit just below Shimano's top-end Dura-Ace groupset, so you get top performance without the hefty price tag, and a compact crankset and wide-ranging cassette will get you spinning up the steepest climbs without hindering your speed when descending.
- Full carbon fibre monocoque frame and fork engineered with Countervail material
- Specific endurance geometry
- Designed specifically for disc brakes
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Full carbon thru axle dropouts, 12x100mm and 12x142mm
- Flat Mount system (Shimano standard)
- Added clearance for wider, larger volume tyres – up to 32mm
- Di2/EPS compatibility
- Full carbon seat post with adjustable saddle clamp (25mm or -10mm offset)
- Frame weight in size 55: 950 grams (+/-5%)
- Fork weight: 390 grams
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain
- Fulcrum Racing 518 disc brake specific wheelset
- FRAME: Bianchi Infinito CV Disc Carbon with countervail, mechanical/electronic Di2/EPS shifting compatible, compatible with 32mm tyres, PressFit 86.5x41mm, thru axle 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full carbon with countervail disc, 1.5" head, flat mount, thru axle 12x100mm, compatible with 32mm tyres
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- STEM: Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 7050, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 70mm (47cm), 90mm (50cm), 100mm (53cm), 110mm (55cm), 120mm (57/59cm), 130mm (61cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto Corse Compact Flat Top, alloy 2014 diameter 31.8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, Size: 400mm (47/50cm) , 420mm (53/57cm), 440mm (59/61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc
- ROTOR: Shimano SM-RT800 Center Lock, diameter 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11sp
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11-speed hydraulic disc brake
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000 11-speed, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 50x34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm), 172.5mm (55/59cm), 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 518 disc brake
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 518 disc brake
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x28, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x28, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Aliante R7
- SEATPOST: Infinito Full Carbon, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 350mm (47/57cm), 380mm (59/61cm), Setback 25mm/-10mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!