2019 Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike
The endurance geometry and Countervail technology of the Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike allows you to ride longer distances in complete comfort. The stiff carbon frame and fork are complemented by Shimano's reliable and smooth Ultegra Di2 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes and Fulcrum Racing 418 wheels.
Performance and comfort come in equal measure in the Bianchi Infinito CV Ultegra Di2 Disc Road Bike. Whether you're looking for a bike for long weekend club runs, road races, or trips to the mountains, the Infinito CV is worth serious consideration. An endurance geometry puts you in a slightly more relaxed, yet still racy position and Countervail technology in the carbon frame and fork cancel vibrations for reduced fatigue and improved control over rough roads and even cobbles. The bladed, aero design of the fork ensures sharp and precise steering.
The frameset has been built up with Shimano's Ultegra Di2 groupset. From this, you get smooth and quick shifting up and down the gears at just a light touch of the levers, and the compact chainset and 11-30t cassette provide plenty of range for both climbing and descending with no limitations. With hydraulic disc brakes, you can be sure of reliable and powerful braking at speed, even in wet conditions. The wheel and tyre combination ensures fast smooth rolling with plenty of traction.
- Full carbon fibre monocoque frame and fork engineered with Countervail material
- Specific endurance geometry
- Designed specifically for disc brakes
- Internal hydraulic cable guide housing
- Full carbon thru-axle dropouts, 12x100mm and 12x142mm
- Flat Mount system (Shimano standard)
- Added clearance for wider, larger volume tyres – up to 32mm
- Di2/EPS compatibility
- Full carbon seatpost with adjustable saddle clamp (25mm or -10mm offset)
- Frame weight in size 55: 950 grams (+/-5%)
- Fork weight: 390 grams
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 11-speed drivetrain
- Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake specific wheelset
- FRAME: Bianchi Infinito CV Disc, Carbon with Countervail, Mechanical/Electronic Di2/EPS shifting compatible, compatible with 32mm tyres, PressFit 86.5x41mm BB, thru axle, 12x142mm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon with Countervail Disc, 1,5" head, flat mount, thru axle 12x100mm, compatible with 32mm tyres
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Shimano SM-BB72-41B
- STEM: Reparto Corse 3D forged alloy 7050, rise +/-7°, 1.1/8", length: 70mm (47cm), 90mm (50cm), 100mm (53cm), 110mm (55cm), 120mm (57/59cm), 130mm (61cm)
- HANDLEBAR: Reparto corse full carbon, diameter - 31.8mm, reach - 76mm, drop - 120mm, 4º outward bend, size: 400mm (47/50cm) , 420mm (53/57cm), 440mm (59/61cm)
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-R8070 hydraulic disc
- ROTOR: Shimano SM-RT800 center lock, diameter 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 FD-R8050
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 RD-R8050 SS 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 ST-R8070 2x11-speed
- CHAIN: Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-speed, 11-30T
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000, 50x34T, Hollowtech II, crank length: 170mm (47/53cm), 172.5mm (55/59cm), 175mm (61cm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- REAR WHEEL: Fulcrum Racing 418 disc brake
- FRONT TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x28, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ Isotech graphene, 700x28, clincher
- SADDLE: Fi'zi:k Aliante R5 Open Large
- SEATPOST: Bianchi Infinito Full Carbon, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length: 350mm (47/57cm), 380mm (59/61cm), Setback 25mm/-10mm
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!