2019 Trek Roscoe 8 Womens Mountain Bike
The Trek Roscoe 8 Womens Mountain Bike is engineered for fun. Super-wide tyres combine with the responsive handling of the 27.5 wheels for a ride feel that inspires confidence. A 120mm Rockshox Solo Air fork and a dropper post enable this bike to fly over the rough stuff and absorb the bigger trail obstacles, and a short stem gives the front end instant obedience through tight sections of singletrack.
The SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain with 11-50t cassette and 30t single front chainring has plenty of gear range for even the toughest climbs and keeps maintenance simple. Furthermore, the Turnkey hydraulic lockout lets you drop more power on flat road sections, fire roads or grippy climbs.
- Trek Alpha Gold Aluminium frame
- 27.5" wheels with Tubeless Ready Bontrager Line rims
- SRAM NX 1x12 drivetrain
- Dropper post with internal cable routing
- Rack mounts for those big adventures
- FRAME: Trek Alpha Gold Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, Boost141, G2 geometry
- FORK: RockShox Judy Silver TK, Solo Air, preload, rebound adjust, TurnKey hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, G2 geometry with 51mm offset, Boost110, 120mm travel (13.5: 100mm travel)
- STEM: Bontrager Rhythm Comp, Knock Block, 31.8 mm clamp, 0-degree
- HANDLEBAR: Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width
- GRIPS: Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50t, 12-speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC-1110
- CRANKSET: Truvativ Descendant 6k Eagle DUB, 30t Direct Mount
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Truvativ Powerspline, 73mm
- PEDALS: VP-536 nylon platform
- FRONT WHEEL: Bontrager Line 40 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately. Hub: Formula DC511, Boost110
- REAR WHEEL: Bontrager Line 40 28-hole Tubeless Ready, tubeless rim strips and valves sold separately. Hub: Formula DC2241, Boost141
- FRONT TYRE: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- REAR TYRE: Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80˝
- SADDLE: Bontrager Ajna 1 Womens
- SEATPOST: Dropper post, 31.6 mm, internal routing
- WEIGHT: 15.5˝ - 14.06 kilos / 31lbs (with tubes)
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!