2019 Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 29" Electric Mountain Bike
Fun, efficient and fast, the Specialized Turbo Levo Hardtail 29" Electric Mountain Bike has the power to get you up the steepest climbs and to crank it up on every part of the trail. The premium aluminium frame has Trail HT Geometry for control and nimble handling, and is coupled with an SR Suntour fork providing size specific travel. The one-by Shimano groupset takes care of shifting, and the hydraulic disc brakes provide exceptional stopping power ina all conditions.
A machine to take your speed up a notch, the Specialized Turbo Levo 29" Electric Mountain Bike has all the high-end performance of the brand's hardtail 29-ers, together with powerful Turbo technology. The geometry is designed for nimble handling and supreme control, while the frame is stiff and responsive. e-Bike technology includes an efficient motor and powerful battery for almost effortless climbing and added speed along all types of trails. Built up for the perfect blend of durability and performance, the Levo includes a Shimano hydraulic disc brake groupset and strong and stiff 29-inch wheels.
- M5 Premium Aluminium construction is paired with Specialized's Trail HT Geometry and a hardtail design to support a ride that provides slack, confident handling, maximum efficiency, and tons of speed
- An integrated battery mount at the down tube for fast and easy battery removal, plus a forged and braced motor mount at the bottom bracket. This keeps the aesthetic streamlined and the weight distribution perfectly balanced
- Internal cable routing for a clean look and even cleaner cables, and internal routing for an alloy dropper post (not included)
- The Levo’s Specialized 1.2E motor is fully integrated with the frame, and it's also been custom-tuned for trail riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedalling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers
- The Specialized M1-400 battery features an integrated Trail Display and ANT+/Bluetooth® module with Mission Control App connectivity. It houses 400Wh of trail-taming juice, and is neatly integrated into the down tube
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, and a one-by Shimano groupset that controls shift and drivetrain duties.
- FRAME: Specialized M5 Aluminium, 29 Trail HT Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM32, 47mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle. (S: 100mm travel, M/L/XL: 120mm travel)
- STEM: Specialized, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 780mm, 31.8mm clamp
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Acera, SGS cage, 8-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Acera, 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG41, 8-speed, 11-34t
- CRANKSET: P2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm, 32T, custom steel
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h | Spokes: Stainless, 14g | Rim: Specialized Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- REAR WHEEL: Hub: Stout Pro, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h | Spokes: Stainless, 14g | Rim: Specialized Alloy 29", 25mm internal width, disc-specific
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Ground Control, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3" clincher
- SADDLE: Specialized Henge Sport, steel rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized 2-bolt head, forged alloy, 8mm offset, micro-adjust, 30.9mm
- MOTOR: Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY: Specialized M1-400, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 400Wh
- CHARGER: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger with Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
- WIRING HARNESS: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!