2019 Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp Electric Mountain Bike
The Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp Electric Mountain Bike delivers the right amount of power to make climbing feel easy, and the geometry is optimised for confidence when descending or going big off every lip. 180mm of front and rear travel absorb the hits, ensuring that landings feel plush and controlled. Drop the seatpost and feel the agility of 27.5" wheels with shorter chainstays and use the Trail Display and Trail Remote to make sure you're always getting the best performance from the integrated 460Wh battery and the smooth custom Specialized 1.2E Rx Trail-tuned motor.
The geometry of the Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp Electric Mountain Bike pins you to the trail, so you'll have total trust in sending it through any technical section, but with the shorter chainstays there's still enough agility for adding a bit of flair when you launch from a lip or whip it through a turn. With the Specialized e-MTB technology you'll be able to forgo the shuttle ride and cruise effortlessly back up to the top of the run, almost as if the hills are recovery.
- RockShox Yari RC fork and FOX Van RC Coil rear shock, each with 180mm of travel, make short work of trail obstacles
- X-Fusion Manic dropper post ensures a comfortable body position and maximum freedom of movement on descents
- Consistent torque through the entire cadence range
- Set up the power output and dial in the
- 460Wh battery is easily removed and is fully integrated into the down tube
- FRAME: Specialized M5 premium aluminium, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
- FORK: RockShox Yari RC 27.5", Boost™, 15x110mm, 180mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX Van RC Coil, S: 400 lb/in, M: 450 lb/in, L: 500 lb/in, XL: 550 lb/in, 216x57, 180mm travel
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 45mm
- HANDLEBAR: Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide RE, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano SLX, 11-speed, 11-46t
- CRANKSET: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- CHAIN: KMC X11ET, 11-speed with Missing Link™
- FRONT WHEEL: Specialized 27.5" alloy, 20mm depth, 30mm internal width, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
- REAR WHEEL: Specialized 27.5" alloy, 20mm depth, 30mm internal width, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- FRONT TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- REAR TYRE: Specialized Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"
- SADDLE: Specialized Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
- MOTOR: Specialized 1.2E, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- BATTERY: Specialized M1-460, integrated Trail Display, ANT+/Bluetooth® module, 460Wh
- CHARGER: Custom Specialized 42V2A Charger with Rosenberger plug, AC power cord included
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!